Greyhound Racing Attendant Registration - Western Australia


You will need this registration to work as a greyhound racing attendant in Western Australia. Registration as an attendant allows you to handle, box and catch dogs, as well as generally assist a trainer at a track on race days.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this licence you must:

  • be at least 18 years old
  • hold a current National Police Certificate.



One year


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount
Apply Application All $44.00


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply Company, Co-operative, Incorporated Association, Other, Partnership, Sole Trader Application for WA National Police Certificate (Opens in new window)
Apply All New Licence Application - Greyhound (Attendant) - PDF (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Racing and Wagering Western Australia Act 2003 Western Australia

Application process


In addition to your completed application you must also submit:

  • proof of identification
  • pay the prescribed fee.

Administering agency

Racing and Wagering Western Australia

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Licensing and Registration

Racing and Wagering Western Australia

Racing and Wagering Western Australia

Western Australia
Operating address: 14 Hasler Road
Osborne Park, Western Australia 6017
Phone: 08 9445 5558
Fax: 08 6314 4792
Website: Racing and Wagering Western Australia (Opens in new window)