Horse and Greyhound Racing Personnel Licence - Western Australia


You will need a licence if you intend to:

  • train or own thoroughbred racing horses, harness racing horses or greyhounds
  • act as a jockey, apprentice jockey or track work rider
  • act as a stablehand or apprentice
  • act as a driver of harness racing horses
  • undertake other work associated with horse and greyhound racing.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this licence you must be a fit and proper person.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Racing and Wagering Western Australia Act 2003 Western Australia

Administering agency

Racing and Wagering Western Australia

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.