To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be a fit and proper person
- be accredited to carry out reproductive technology by an approved organisation
- establish that you require the licence to fulfil a genuine social need
- have adequate and appropriate premises, equipment, staff supervision, support services, and facilities available
- have adequate arrangements relating to the counselling of participants and obtaining an informed and effective consent
- have adequate procedures in place for the compilation, storage and confidentiality of records.
If you are applying on behalf of a group of persons, or a body corporate, you must ensure that every person with a material interest in the practice, and every person in a position of authority is a fit and proper person.
You will not be eligible for this licence if you are an individual or organisation that is bankrupt, under receivership, in liquidation, or disqualified from holding a licence.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.