** Scheduled maintenance **

We’ll be updating this tool between 7 am and 11 am on 20 July 2024 (AEST). During this time, this website will be unavailable

Indent Licence - Western Australia


You will need this licence if you operate a business and intend to sell medicines or poisons through a third party.

This licence does not let you physically handle the medicines or poisons. You will need to assess whether your clients are authorised to purchase the medicines or poisons.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $162.00

Fees for 2024-25

Apply Licence All $109.00

Fees for 2024-25

General Duplicate Certificate All $44.00

Fees for 2024-25

Vary Variation All $87.00

Fees for 2024-25

Other resources

Task Business Structure Resources
Comply Company, Partnership, Sole Trader Guide to Applying for a Licence or Permit - DOCX (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Medicines and Poisons Act 2014 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Medicines and Poisons Regulations 2016 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Health

Medicines and Poisons Regulation Branch

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.