To be eligible to be issued vehicle trade plates you must be a:
- vehicle manufacturer (including trailer / boat trailer manufacturers)
- vehicle dealer (including caravan and boat dealers)
- vehicle body builder
- vehicle repairer
- new or used vehicle transporter
- registered used car dealer.
You will also be able to eligible if you run a business that provides the following services in relation to vehicles:
- window tinting
- applying graphics or signage
- installing or repairing audio, security or communications equipment
- customs brokerage.