Licence to Disturb or Remove a Natural Feature in an Environmental Reserve - Western Australia


You need this licence if you intend to disturb, damage or remove a naturally occurring feature in an environmental reserve.

Environmental reserves include:

  • state forests
  • timber reserves
  • national parks
  • conservation parks
  • marine nature reserves
  • marine parks
  • marine management areas
  • some private reserves managed by the state government.

Naturally occurring features include:

  • fossils
  • mineral specimens, meteorites or tektites
  • cave formations
  • termite mounds
  • sedimentary formations including stromatolites
  • guano
  • dead marine shells, dead sea-urchins, coral (live or dead).

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All You do not need to pay any fees.

Act(s) name

Conservation and Land Management Act 1984 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Conservation and Land Management Regulations 2002 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Parks and Wildlife Service

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.