Licence to Fuel Vessels at a Service Jetty - Western Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to fuel a vessel from a berth at a service jetty.

A separate licence is needed for the construction and installation of pipelines to and from jetties to storage tanks.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.


Other resources

Act(s) name

Jetties Act 1926 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Jetties Regulations 1940 Western Australia

Approval time

Approximately three weeks

Administering agency

Department of Transport


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.