Mining Rehabilitation Levy - Western Australia


You may need to pay this levy if you conduct mining operations and hold one of the following mining authorisations:

  • mining tenement (such as a prospecting licence, exploration licence, etc.)
  • mineral lease
  • right of occupancy.

Service type

Regulatory Obligation

An obligation defined in law. A business must comply with relevant services.




Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

The levy you need to pay depends on the type and size of your mining authorisation. Please contact the agency for more information.

Act(s) name

Mining Rehabilitation Fund Act 2012 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Mining Rehabilitation Fund Regulations 2013 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.