Miscellaneous Licence - Western Australia


You will need this licence if you intend to construct infrastructure or undertake other development activities directly relating to mining, including:

  • pipelines and power lines
  • roads, tramways, tunnels and bridges
  • conveyor system
  • taking water
  • accommodation facilities
  • aerodromes
  • power generation and transmission facilities.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


21 years, but may be renewed for further term(s).


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fee information is in the attached fee resource.

Act(s) name

Mining Act 1978 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Mining Regulations 1981 Western Australia

Additional information

You will need to pay a security if your application is successful.

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Minerals and Mining

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.