** Scheduled maintenance **

We’ll be updating this tool between 7 am and 11 am on 20 July 2024 (AEST). During this time, this website will be unavailable

Occupancy Permit - Shire of Cuballing - Western Australia


You will need an occupancy permit before a Class 2 to Class 9 building can be occupied.

It must be obtained before occupying a completed building, occupying a building on which unauthorised work has been done, or occupying a building or part of a building that has undergone a permanent change of use or building classification. You will need a temporary occupancy permit to occupy a partially completed building.

Applications for a completed or partially completed building must be accompanied by a certificate of construction compliance issued by a building surveyor. All other applications must be accompanied by a certificate of building compliance issued by a building surveyor.

You should consult with the relevant Council to determine the exemptions that apply.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $110.00

Fees for 2023-24

General Duplicate Certificate All $110.00

Fees for 2023-24

Vary Variation All $110.00

Fees for 2023-24

Other resources

Act(s) name

Building Act 2011 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Building Regulations 2012 Western Australia

Administering agency

Shire of Cuballing

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.