Your application must set out:
- the process or processes of manufacture, packaging, storage, formulating, testing, or use of all raw materials and fuels, intermediate products and final products including waste material and effluents
- the quantities of raw materials, and fuels used and the intermediate and final products, waste materials, effluents, being or proposed to be produced
- the methods proposed to treat and dispose of any wastes, by-products and effluents, including stormwater and wash down water where this may be or could become polluted
- the plans and procedures proposed to prevent pollution of underground water, including emergency plans and procedures for contingencies such as accidental spillage or malfunction of any manufacturing, storage, transport or treatment process or system, both on and off the premises where this is applicable
- any other information needed by the Agency.