Permit for Works Affecting Registered Place - Western Australia


You will need this permit if you intend to carry out works or implement a development proposal at a place subject to a conservation order. Works and proposals includes activities which may either:

  • disturb the vegetation or of the surface of the land
  • cause damage to any building or other development.

A conservation order is an order by the Minister which provides special protection to a place from damage or detriment to the cultural heritage characteristics or conservation of that place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.


Act(s) name

Heritage Act 2018 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Heritage Regulations 2019 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage

Heritage Council of WA

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.