Permit to Access Infected or Restricted Areas - Western Australia


You will need this permit if you intend to move within, enter or leave an area or vehicle that has been exposed to an exotic disease.

Approval may also be needed to take animals or other items into these areas.

The areas and vehicles for which you need this permit are those that have been declared infected by the Agency.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Act(s) name

Exotic Diseases of Animals Act 1993 Western Australia

Administering agency

Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development

Agriculture and Food

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.