You will require a permit if you intend to undertake activities on local government property. This includes the following activities:
- drive, ride or stop any vehicle
- parachute, hang glide, abseil or base jump from or to local government property
- make an excavation
- deposit or store anything
- depasture or tether an animal
- erect, install or operate any broadcasting or sound amplification device.
Local government property includes any land belonging to the Council. This includes parks, reserves and gardens.
A permit may also be required for activities on a thoroughfare. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.