Permit to Erect or Remove a Fence (Public Property) - Shire of Tammin - Western Australia


You will need permission to erect or remove any fence on local government property. Local government property includes any property owned by the local government such as a local park.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the council for more information.


Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1995 Western Australia

Administering agency

Shire of Tammin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.