To be eligible for this permit, you must provide:
- the routes and area that you intend to operate the aircraft in
- a description of the aircraft
- the maximum number of passengers and classes of goods to be carried
- the service to be provided
- the fares and freight rates to be charged
- any other information required by the Agency.
The application should be written in the prescribed form. However, the Agency may grant a permit without the written application only if they are satisfied that sufficient information has been provided.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.