To be eligible for this permit, you must:
- Provide the routes and area that you intend to operate the aircraft in;
- Provide a description of the aircraft;
- Provide the maximum number of passengers and classes of goods to be carried;
- Provide the service to be provided;
- Provide the fares and freight rates to be charged; and
- Provide any other information required by the Agency.
The application must be written in the prescribed form. However, the Agency may grant a permit without the written application only if they are satisfied that sufficient information has been provided. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.