You will require this permit if you intend to do work on a thoroughfare. A thoroughfare is road, street, way or other public place. Work requiring this permit includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating crossovers;
- Constructing a gate;
- Digging or creating a trench through or under a kerb or footpath;
- Felling any tree onto a thoroughfare;
- Driving any vehicle across a kerb or footpath (except at a specially constructed crossing);
- Driving a heavy vehicle across a kerb or footpath; or
- Creating a temporary vehicle crossing.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.