You may need to comply with this code if you intend to enter into an agreement to access railway infrastructure in Western Australia.
The code contains provisions including the process for the negotiation of access agreements between the railway owner and the entity seeking access, the arbitration of disputes during the course of such negotiations and the regulator's role in the process. This code covers:
- publication of information
- proposals for access
- access agreements
- certain approval functions of the regulator
- the routes which are covered by this code
- information to be made available
- provisions to be made in the access agreement
- provisions relating to prices paid for access
- provisions relating to completion principals agreement.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.