You will need to provide the following in your application:
- details of registration of the syndicate by any other Australian racing authorities
- an address to be the registered address for the syndicate.
If you are applying as a firm or company you must also provide copies of:
- your certificate of incorporation
- the company constitution (if applicable)
- the name, address and date of birth for each director
- the name and address of each member
- the address of the registered office.
If you are applying as a group of individuals you must also provide a copy of your syndicate agreement. This must include:
- the name, address and date of birth of each member
- the amount of the share each member owns in the horse
- details of the financial arrangements between the members including the method of calculation and timing of payment of contributions due from the members
- provision for the appointment of a manager
- a declaration that each member has read the rules of racing and the regulations
- a declaration that each member has not been convicted of any criminal offence excluding traffic offences
- terms for the provision of syndicate accounts to members.