Registration as an Agent - Western Australia


You will need this registration if you intend to represent parties in proceedings before a workers' compensation arbitrator. Registration is available as:

  • an employee or officer of an organisation
  • an officer of an association of employers or employees
  • a person employed by an insurer or self-insurer
  • a person (other than a legal practitioner) employed by a legal practitioner or practice
  • another person authorised in current legislation.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this registration, you must have professional indemnity insurance for not less than $1 million for any one claim, or provide evidence of sufficient material resources to provide professional indemnity.


Up to 12 months


30 June


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All Please contact the agency for more information.


Other resources

Act(s) name

Workers' Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 Western Australia

Regulation(s) name

Workers' Compensation and Injury Management Regulations 1982 Western Australia

Administering agency

WorkCover Western Australia

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.