You will require this registration if you intend to become a High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) Assessor. This registration will authorise you to issue notices of satisfactory assessments. High risk work includes any of the following:
- scaffolding (basic, intermediate and advanced)
- rigging work (dogging; basic, intermediate and advanced rigging)
- crane and hoist operation (tower, self-erecting tower, derrick, portal boom, bridge and gantry, vehicle loading, non slewing mobile, slewing, materials hoist, personnel and materials hoist, boom-type elevating work platform, vehicle mounted concrete placing boom)
- forklift operation (forklift trucks; order-picking forklift trucks)
- pressure equipment operation (basic, intermediate and advanced boiler operation, turbine operation, reciprocating steam engine operation).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.