You will be required this registration if you have designed plant that you intend manufacture, import or supply. Plant that may need to be registered includes:
- amusement structures
- boom-type elevating work platforms
- bridge cranes with a safe working load greater than 10 tonnes, or which are designed to handle molten metal or dangerous goods
- building maintenance units
- gantry cranes with a safe working load greater than 5 tonnes, or which are designed to handle molten metal or dangerous goods
- gas cylinders
- hoists, other than elevating work platforms, that have a platform movement in excess of 2.4 metres and which are designed to lift people
- mast climbing work platforms
- mobile cranes, other than tow trucks, with a safe working load greater than 10 tonnes
- pre-fabricated scaffolding systems
- pressure equipment
- tower cranes
- vehicle hoists
- work boxes.
You will also need to register any alterations to an existing design. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.