You will require this registration if you have certain items of plant within your workplace. Plant can include:
- any machinery, equipment, appliance, container, implement and tool
- any component of any of those things
- anything fitted or connected to any of those things.
Only certain types of plant need to be registered. These include:
- Amusement Structures
- Building Maintenance Units
- Mobile or Tower Cranes
- Pressure vessels
- Truck-mounted concrete placing units with booms.
If the designs of the plant change, the plant is relocated or there is a change of ownership of the plant, the plant must be re-registered.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.