You will require this licence if you intend to serve alcohol from premises not covered by any other type of liquor licence. The types of special facility licences fall under the following sub-classifications:
- approved viticulture course
- bed and breakfast facility
- room service restaurant
- sports arena
- education and training course
- education and training institution
- works canteen.
Applications for this licence may be made as:
- an individual person
- a director representing a company
- two or more individual persons or companies jointly
- an association.
Please note alcohol bans apply in some community areas. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.