You will need this licence if you intend to serve alcohol from premises not covered by any other type of liquor licence. The types of special facility licences fall under the following sub-classifications:
- amusement venue
- bed and breakfast facility
- online wine sales
- reception or function centre
- room service restaurant
- sports arena
- theatre or cinema
- education and training course
- education and training institution
- works canteen.
Applications for this licence may be made as:
- an individual person
- a director representing a company
- two or more individual persons or companies jointly
- an association.
Alcohol bans apply in some community areas.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.