You will need this permit if you intend to move an unlicensed vehicle for the purposes of examination for licensing or repairs prior to licensing. This permit can be obtained for the purposes of moving:
- an agricultural vehicle to a property, to remain on such property
- an agricultural vehicle to the nearest place where repairs may be made
- an unlicensed vehicle to a different State to be licensed
- a licensed vehicle from a different State to Western Australia
- a vehicle to a Vehicle Examination Centre for inspection.
You cannot receive a permit for the following purposes:
- any unlicensed motor vehicle being moved for parts or wrecking
- caravans or trailers moving between sites
- oversized caravans
- once only movement of a boat jinker.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.