You may need to comply with this code if you intend to undertake street works associated with underground utility services.
This code documents industry best practice and provides essential information and guidance in managing and undertaking street works associated with the provision of underground utility services in public road reserves. This document includes:
- allocation of space for underground utility services
- pre-construction planning including locating existing services
- environmental and heritage compliance requirements
- installation and reinstatement requirements
- recording of as constructed information
- emergency contact details of all utility service providers