You will need to comply with this code if you provide water supply services (potable water only) or sewerage services in Western Australia.
This code outlines the standards for providing water services to customers. This code covers:
- connection of water services to land
- billing for water services
- payment for water services
- restricting the flow of water
- faults, emergencies and interruptions affecting water services
- complaints about water services
- information and communication services
- requirements for supply of water to persons with special requirements or needs.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.