Lease Public Land including National Parks - Western Australia


You may require a lease if you intend to occupy or utilise an area of public land, including state forest or timber reserve land. A lease may be required for a variety of purposes including:

  • storing water (dams)
  • establishing a tourist facility in a national park
  • undertaking forestry operations in State forests.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility Requirements

Please consult with the Contact Officer for information on any eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application Sole Trader, Partnership, Company, Trust, Co-operative, Incorporated Association, Other

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Task Resources
Apply Application to Lease Public Land - Please consult the Contact Officer for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Parks and Wildlife Service

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.


Operating address: Technology Park, Western Precinct
17 Dick Perry Avenue
Kensington, Western Australia 6151
Mailing address: LOCKED BAG 104
Bentley DC, Western Australia 6983
Phone: 08 9219 9000
Website: Parks and Wildlife Service (Opens in new window)