To be eligible for this accreditation you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or if a temporary resident, hold the appropriate visa and working rights
- be at least 18 years of age
- meet the suitable person's requirements.
You will be required to provide with your application form:
- proposed service standards
- a National Police Certificate.
It is recommended that you do not lodge your application until you have a lease arrangement with the owner of a perpetual taxi plate or have received the offer of a leased licence plate from the ACT Government.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.