To be eligible for this permit you must:
- have an adequate environmental plan for conducting the launch or launches, and any connected return
- satisfy the Agency that you are competent to carry out the launch
- satisfy the Agency that insurance / financial requirements will be satisfied
- satisfy the Agency that the launch / launches will not cause substantial harm to public health, public safety or property
- not have space objects containing a nuclear weapon or a weapon of mass destruction of any other kind
- satisfy the Agency that there are no national security, foreign policy or international obligations that cannot be met.
If you intend to be involved in a project involving the launch or return of a space object overseas, it is recommended that you consult the Contact Officer for initial advice on whether the nature of the involvement would require an overseas launch certificate.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements .