To be eligible for this registration you must:
- Possess a relevant qualification such as a bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree (or equivalent) conferred by an appropriate institution of higher learning;
- Be a fit and proper person;
- Have the required knowledge and experience for your chosen category of registration; and
- Submit the required forms.
The knowledge requirements for each category of registration are as follows:
- Category 1 - You must demonstrate knowledge of the Act and its regulations of emissions measurement methodologies, detailed in the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Audit) Determination 2009, and in addition knowledge of Carbon Farming Initiative legislation and methodology if relevant to your specialisation;
- Category 2 - You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in audit team leadership and the provision of assurance; and
- Category 3 - You will need to demonstrate the same knowledge and experience required for Category 2, and have participated in at least two greenhouse and energy audits.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.