To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a fit and proper person
- ensure your premises and facilities meet prescribed standards and requirements
- prepare a category B community impact statement and lodge this with the required application form
- provide a plan of the proposed premises
- provide a copy of the local council's development consent of approval for the packaged liquor premises (if approved)
- undergo a police check and provide the certificate (if you are applying as an individual)
- provide a copy of your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate or competency card (if you are applying as an individual).
If you are applying as a corporation, you must have an appointed manager that has been approved by the Authority.
All staff must attend any required training for the purposes of the licence as specified by the Authority, including a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course by a registered training organisation.