You will require this licence if you intend to grow alkaloid poppies. This licence authorises you and your employees to:
- cultivate and harvest alkaloid poppies
- prepare and treat poppy material harvested under your licence
- conduct scientific research, analysis, education or training using poppies or material harvested under your licence
- supply poppies or material cultivated or harvested under your licence to holders of poppy processing licences
- store and transport poppies and poppy material for a purpose authorised by your licence.
This licence does not authorise the extraction or production of prohibited drugs from poppies or poppy material.