To be eligible for this permit you must:
- provide written confirmation of details of the frequency and location of events or activities to be conducted
- provide information (including contact details) of each sporting club or organisation with which you are involved
- provide proof of identity (if no other NSW firearms licence or permit is held or been held)
- submit the application form with the requirement documentation
- submit a business declaration form
- submit a legitimate reason form with the required documentation
- pay any required fees.
Businesses, clubs or other organisations must supply their ABN, ACN, business registration certificate and public liability insurance documentation.
You may also need to complete an approved firearms safety training course for pistols. This requirement is dependent on whether you have previously held a Category H firearms licence or permit in New South Wales.
Further eligibility requirement details are outlined in the attached documents. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.