To be eligible for this certificate you must:
- Be 18 years old or over;
- Have a current fully unrestricted NSW driver's licence;
- Be of good repute and in all other respects a fit and proper person to be the driver of a tow truck;
- Have sufficient responsibility to drive a tow truck in accordance with law and custom;
- Have read and understood the criteria, conditions and procedures for authorisation as outlined in the information package; and
- Pay any required fees and submit the application form.
You may be subject to a criminal record check for the last 10 years and a driving record check from the last 3 years.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.