To be eligible for this certificate you must:
- be 18 years old or over
- have a current fully unrestricted NSW driver's licence
- be of good repute and in all other respects a fit and proper person to be the driver of a tow truck
- have sufficient responsibility to drive a tow truck in accordance with law and custom
- have read and understood the criteria, conditions and procedures for authorisation as outlined in the information package
- pay any required fees and submit the application form.
You may be subject to a criminal record check for the last 10 years and a driving record check from the last 3 years.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.