Fireworks Assessor Licence - Northern Territory


You will need this licence if you intend to operate as a fireworks assessor in the Northern Territory.

Fireworks testing must be conducted in accordance with Australian Standards.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for this licence, you will need to be at least 18 years of age.

Please contact the agency to identify any further eligibility requirements.


Must Have

Shotfirer Licence


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please check with the agency for information on fees to be submitted.


Act(s) name

Dangerous Goods Act 1998 Northern Territory

Regulation(s) name

Dangerous Goods Regulations 1985 Northern Territory

Administering agency

Department of the Attorney-General and Justice

NT WorkSafe

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.