To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- hold a current security clearance
- have necessary qualifications, knowledge and experience to hold this licence
- have a legitimate reason for handling explosives and / or security sensitive dangerous substances
- ensure the safe and secure handling and storage of explosives and / or security sensitive dangerous substances
- ensure you only supply to people authorised to receive dangerous goods and / or security sensitive dangerous substances.
If you are applying as a corporation, you must nominate at least one individual who will be responsible for the activities to be authorised by the licence.
Further eligibility details are outlined in the attached documents.