To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- hold a current security clearance
- have necessary qualifications, knowledge and experience to hold this licence
- have a legitimate reason for handling explosives and / or security sensitive dangerous substances
- ensure the safe and secure handling and storage of explosives and / or security sensitive dangerous substances
- ensure you only supply to people authorised to receive dangerous goods and / or security sensitive dangerous substances
- submit the required forms
- pay any prescribed fees.
If you are applying as a corporation, you must nominate at least one individual who will be responsible for the activities to be authorised by the licence.
Further eligibility details are outlined in the attached documents. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.