To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- hold a current security clearance
- provide a legitimate reason for the need to supply explosives / substances
- have arranged for the safe and secure handling and storage of security sensitive dangerous substances
- have the qualifications, experience and knowledge necessary for the licence
- ensure you only supply to people authorised under the explosives regulation to receive security sensitive dangerous substances.
If you are applying as a corporation, you must nominate at least one individual who will be responsible for the activities to be authorised by the licence.