To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be at least 18 years old
- hold a current security clearance
- provide a legitimate reason for the need to supply explosives / substances
- have arranged for the safe and secure handling and storage of security sensitive dangerous substances
- have the qualifications, experience and knowledge necessary for the licence
- ensure you only supply to people authorised under the explosives regulation to receive security sensitive dangerous substances
- submit the required forms
- pay any prescribed fees.
If you are applying as a corporation, you must nominate at least one individual who will be responsible for the activities to be authorised by the licence.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.